Lightened and balanced internal parts are installed in dual relief universal cases. Cylinder sealing is accomplished with dykes style compression rings and low tension oil scraper rings, giving excellent sealing with the lowest parasitic loss possible. Cylinder head porting and valve seating are all done to flow bench and dyno proven specification. Intake manifolds are acid etched ball sized and worked over to achieve every possible cfm within the rules.
Carbs are re-worked and tuned to compliment and complete the engine package in an effort to supply the highest and widest power band obtainable.
- Complete gearboxes and rebuilds available
- All rotating parts refinished to reduce friction and heat
- Gear cluster separated for inspection and magna-fluxed
- Proper gearing installed for long and short boxes
- Case and axle tubes glass beaded and painted